At Waterside Cottages in Staffordshire, we have just purchased 3 brand new Jorvik Tricycles which are now available at Brownend Cycle Hire. Two of the Jorvik tricycles are manual which large basket which makes it perfect for you and your small canine companion to enjoy bike ride along the beautiful Manifold trail in Waterhouses. We are very excited and we expect the electrical tricycle to arrive on Sunday!!!!!
The specification of the tricycles can be shown below. As you are aware that we offer a range of bikes to hire throughout the year. Families are well catered for with buggies, child seats and tag-along available for hire.
Jorvik 250w 36 V Electric Adult or Child Carrier Tricycle is perfect for taking either your little ones or an adult out on day to day journeys.
With the added assistance of the Electric it makes those Journeys much easier
They are designed with a 2 seater to fit either 2 children up to 60kg or 1 adult.
Both seats come with arm rest / Harness seat belts and footplates to ensure a safe but comfortable ride.
The tricycle has all terrain tyres to handle on road and off road with ease.
Fitted with 6 speed Shimano gears.
- 20″ wheels
- 250 w Brushless Motor
- 36 V Lithium Ion Battery 10AH
- PAS and Walk only mode
- Front Suspension
- Height adjustable handlebars and seat
- Gear System : Shimano SIS Index Tourney 6 speed rear derailleur/gear.
- Wheel Specification : Alloy rims on steel hubs with 36 spokes.
- Brakes : Front alloy “V” type brakes , rear 108 band brake, designed especially for trikes.
- Front and back hand brake
- Handlebar and Stem : Alloy adjustable angle stem with hi-rise silver alloy handle bars.
- Additional Features : Sprung adjustable comfort saddle. Mudguards, Chain guard
- Frame Colour : Various
- Cycle Condition : New
- Maximum user weight 25 stone.
These are a really stylish and fun way to get around with either 2 small children or 1 adult.
The Jorvik 26″ folding aluminium tricycle is the largest wheel size we produce which is suitable for the taller rider or the rider with the longer leg. With its large 26″ wheels you put in less effort to travel further distances making this a great commuter trike. All our tricycles take inspiration from dutch 2 wheel cycles, in our opinion making them the most stylish trikes on the road.
- Front and rear baskets
- Quick release front wheel
- Quick release aluminium folding frame
- Height adjustable seat/handlebars
- 6 speed Shimano gears
- Shimano derailler
- Kenda tyres
- Alloy rim
- Promax brake levers with parking pin
- Front V-brake/Rear drum brake
- Steel rear axle
- 25 stone maximum rider weight
You can book your bike by visiting our bike hire page or by calling 07895544647